Brompton Health Primary Care Network (PCN) is a collective of medical practices within the North West London Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG), dedicated to fostering collaborative efforts across the primary care landscape in Kensington and Chelsea, while promoting primary care transformation.
Our network's purpose is to enhance the resilience and stability of member GP practices, deliver cost-effective services to commissioners and stakeholders, and develop innovative, efficient primary and community services tailored to the needs of the population.
At Brompton Health PCN, we strive to uphold the founding principles of our organisation, ensuring that all parties involved adhere to the established operational guidelines and maintain the network's core ethos.
We are committed to promoting the significance of primary care services as an essential element of an effective and financially sustainable health and social care system. Brompton Health PCN serves as a unified platform for member practices to have a strong, collective voice, enabling us to influence the commissioning and provision of services within the community and capitalise on system savings.
Dr Fiona Butler Health Partners
Karen Rydings Stanhope Mews West
Dr Anna Cantlay Stanhope Mews West
Warwick Young Health Partners
- We pledge to prioritise the well-being of the population served by Brompton Health PCN and the users of NHS services provided by Brompton NHS. Our collaborative efforts aim to achieve both the annual and long-term objectives of the PCN.
- Our mission is to enhance services, foster innovation, and consistently provide outstanding NHS services across all practices within our PCN. By ensuring that our General Practices excel in demanding and challenging circumstances, we aim to sustain the exceptional care they deliver.
- The PCN will guarantee that service improvements do not undermine any member practice that already offers excellent services. Our goal is to implement enhancements that benefit all practices by elevating service standards without compromising the quality of existing services.
- We will support and facilitate the success of the West London GP Federation, recognising the importance of Brompton PCN's collaboration with other PCNs in the West London region.
- We are committed to working in the best interests of the PCN, understanding that at times, we may need to prioritise the PCN's interests over our own. By accepting occasional minor inequalities, we strive for a more sustainable, long-term delivery of excellent care.
- We pledge to collaborate in a positive and constructive manner, refraining from any actions that undermine the PCN or those responsible for its operations.
- We take pride in supporting each other in our work for the PCN, actively assisting those responsible for service improvements and the PCN's agenda. We will not engage in divisive actions to further our personal interests or beliefs.
- We will consistently act to minimise administrative tasks, concentrating on the delivery of care, ensuring that the PCN's funds are optimally allocated towards front line primary care services.
- Ensuring every practice has a voice.
- Involving every practice in shaping and promoting the vision, values, aims, and goals of Brompton Health PCN.
- Encouraging every practice to engage with their Patient Participation Group (PPG) and the broader patient community to reflect the patients' voice.
- Supporting member GP practices in enhancing resilience and stability.
- Developing innovative, cost-effective primary and community services that cater to people's needs, aligning with the NHS's key priorities of supporting integrated care systems, Multispecialty Community Providers, and Integrated Community Team development.
- Empowering individual practices to actively participate in working "at scale."
- Prioritising the development of evidence-based services that deliver high-quality patient care.